Electro-Atomitron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electro-Atomitron

Communicating from the future to help unfortunate travellers stuck in the barbaric backwater past thanks to that unfortunate glitch in our chronomachine.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new Volkswagen PL5 rocket packs are here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxie Gemini
Atomic Space Administrator
Atomic Space Administrator
Roxie Gemini

The new Volkswagen PL5 rocket packs are here! Empty
PostSubject: The new Volkswagen PL5 rocket packs are here!   The new Volkswagen PL5 rocket packs are here! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:29 am

I love my new rocket pack! It's a smooth ride with speeds up to 250 km/h, yet the exhaust doesn't roast your feet like the older models! I know some people prefer Japanese rocket packs, the Honda Civic is a light and speedy number, I'll give you that. But I like how sturdy and fuel efficient the Volkswagen is. Come on, you know you can't get any better than 3 grams of plutonium per thousand kilometres!
But in a couple years, you never know. The United States of East America might get their transportation industry going again. I really hope so. I liked the fins their rocket packs had.
Back to top Go down
https://electroatomitron.board-directory.net/index.htm

The new Volkswagen PL5 rocket packs are here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electro-Atomitron :: General Future People Topics :: Citizen Chatter-
Jump to: