Electro-Atomitron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electro-Atomitron

Communicating from the future to help unfortunate travellers stuck in the barbaric backwater past thanks to that unfortunate glitch in our chronomachine.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone suspect Tom Cruise is about to become president?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxie Gemini
Atomic Space Administrator
Atomic Space Administrator
Roxie Gemini

Does anyone suspect Tom Cruise is about to become president? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone suspect Tom Cruise is about to become president?   Does anyone suspect Tom Cruise is about to become president? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:23 am

I believe I'm correct that this is going out to 2008 before the American presidential election between, if I understand these old Fox news files correctly, a Muslim and a rambunctious and energetic senior citizen. Is anyone aware yet that a majority of voters have decided by themselves to write in Tom Cruise's name, making him president and ushering in the Age of Scientology?
Back to top Go down
https://electroatomitron.board-directory.net/index.htm
Johnny Cosmo
Scared and Alone
Scared and Alone

Does anyone suspect Tom Cruise is about to become president? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone suspect Tom Cruise is about to become president?   Does anyone suspect Tom Cruise is about to become president? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:54 pm

Fortunately I've not heard anyone say a word on this so we should be fine. I hate to think what will happen if some gloznit changes the time stream and one of the candidates wins!
Back to top Go down

Does anyone suspect Tom Cruise is about to become president?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electro-Atomitron :: General Future People Topics :: 21st Century World Events-
Jump to: