Electro-Atomitron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electro-Atomitron

Communicating from the future to help unfortunate travellers stuck in the barbaric backwater past thanks to that unfortunate glitch in our chronomachine.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings, Citizens!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxie Gemini
Atomic Space Administrator
Atomic Space Administrator
Roxie Gemini

Greetings, Citizens! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, Citizens!   Greetings, Citizens! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:54 am

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Roxie Lavalamp, and I was born in 2548 at Bradbury Mars Colony. Since Its Electronic Highness - Robot Overlord XJ-5000 v2.1 - took over and established the Space Empire, I've been assigned to work on the Electro-Atomitron time travelometer to ensure only loyal citizens travel back to visit our ancient past so as to avoid any humans trying to change the future and keep XJ-5000 v2.1 from assuming the cosmo-throne.
If you're reading this right now, there's a good chance that you're one of the rebels I secretly sent back. If not, we swear our utmost loyalty to Its Electronic Highness, and welcome, time tourist.
Unfortunately you are trapped in the past, and for that I apologize. Our finest technicians and robot under-overlords are working on the problem with the Electro-Atomitron as we speak. We do apologize.
Back to top Go down
https://electroatomitron.board-directory.net/index.htm

Greetings, Citizens!
Page 1 of 1