Electro-Atomitron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electro-Atomitron

Communicating from the future to help unfortunate travellers stuck in the barbaric backwater past thanks to that unfortunate glitch in our chronomachine.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from Johnny Cosmo!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Cosmo
Scared and Alone
Scared and Alone

Hello from Johnny Cosmo! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Johnny Cosmo!   Hello from Johnny Cosmo! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:53 pm

Hello fellow travelers, I'm Johnny Cosmo! A former Space Ranger forced to resign in disgrace despite my innocence, I have been on a quest to salvage my reputation and so I became one of the first time travelers ever back in what is going to be 2210. Thanks to the glitch, I'm now stranded in 2008 doing my best to try and survive and make it back to my present in the future!
Back to top Go down
Roxie Gemini
Atomic Space Administrator
Atomic Space Administrator
Roxie Gemini

Hello from Johnny Cosmo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Johnny Cosmo!   Hello from Johnny Cosmo! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 12:26 pm

Welcome, citizen! I hope your survival package has helped you through these tough times. Unfortunately we were unable to procure any of the ancient monetary pieces to aid you there in the past, but you should be able to find yourself decent employment using your superior future knowledge. Big Smile
Back to top Go down
https://electroatomitron.board-directory.net/index.htm

Hello from Johnny Cosmo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electro-Atomitron :: Announcements From The Future :: Citizen Introductions-
Jump to: